Click on the picture
of your favorite celebrity
to view more information.
Home  |  About Us  |  Order Inquiry  |  TV Categories  |  Personality Index  |  Title Index
Broadcast Title or Personality Airdate (mm/dd/yyyy)// 


Master Materials References


     Our master materials include over 12,000 television audio aircheck soundtracks from 1946-1979, recorded directly from a television speaker output at the time of original broadcast.

     95% of these recordings were direct line recorded, the remaining 5% were open microphone recorded. 95% exist as 1/4" reel to reel tapes and 5% as audio cassettes.

     Our television sound recordings include complete broadcasts, excerpts only, and thousands of complete broadcasts with original openings, tags, closings and original commercials.

     Less than 1/2% of our master tapes cannot be played back because of age, damage and deterioration (Sticky Shed Syndrome, Vinegar Syndrome, mold). However, requests for specific tapes having never been dubbed must be located and confirmed as to playback condition for dubbing by Archival Television Audio staff.




To search for a broadcast, please e
nter a Show Title,
Personality, or
Airdate into the textbox below:

PRESERVING & ARCHIVING THE SOUND OF
LOST & UNOBTAINABLE ORIGINAL TV
(1946 - 1982)

Broadcast Title or Personality:
Airdate (mm/dd/yyyy): - -



--- 12,000 TV Broadcasts (AUDIO ONLY Airchecks) / 15,000 Hours ---
Home | About us | Order Inquiry | TV Categories | Personality Index | Title Index


Collector's Choice
Archival Television Audio, Inc.
www.atvaudio.com
P.O. Box 88
Albertson, NY 11507

"Any Inquiries"
Phone/Fax:    (516) 656-5677
Email Us: gries@atvaudio.com

© 2002-2014 Collector's Choice Archival Television Audio, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.

 
Unique Visitors:
Visitor Counter
Visitor Counter

Hear Phil Gries on

Hear Phil Gries
and Joe Franklin
on Bloomberg Radio
(April 28, 2012)




Home

Contact Us

Order Inquiry

Testimonials

Hear Phil Gries on
National Public Radio
Archive Profile


Archive

Search Library

TV Categories

Personality Index

Title Index



Hear Phil Gries presentations at ARSC (Association for Recorded Sound Collections) 2009, 2010, 2011.



Audio Samples

WELCOME TO
ARCHIVAL TV AUDIO

Audio Sampler
You must have the Flash player installed.
30 Excerpts
86 Seconds



1960's TV
Audio Player
103 Broadcast Samplers


AudioAndText™
Content



Content Collections

JFK Assassination
Coverage


NPR Walter Cronkite Series

Civil Rights Movement (1956-1968)

Space Exploration (1956-1972)

Vietnam War
(1961-1968)



Company Information

About Us

Descriptions

Access

Fees

Archive
TIME-LINE


Accreditation

Master Materials

Research

Copyrights

Restricted Archive Titles

Catalogs

Related Materials


TV History

Lost Television

TV Audio:
Rare & Valued


When TV Variety
Was King


This Anniversary Day
In Television History


ARSC/IASA London Conference: Why Collect?


News 12 Long Island
Live Television Profile:
Archival Television Audio, Inc